The Integra 2700 combines precision measurement, switching, and control in a single, tightly integrated enclosure for either rack-mounted or benchtop applications. This cost-effective, high performance test platform offers affordable alternatives to separate DMMs and switch systems, dataloggers/recorders, plug-in card data acquisition equipment, and VXI/PXI systems.
The 2700, one of the Integra Series, features plug-in switching and control modules offering unmatched flexibility and testing efficiency for a wide range of industries and applications. System builders can create test solutions with a combination of channel count, cost per channel, and system performance unmatched by any other singlebox measurement system. The input modules provide the flexibility to vary the channel count from 20 to 80 (2-pole), apply a stimulus to the device under test, route signals, control system components, and make precision measurements with up to 14 functions. Robust digital I/O capabilities can be used for triggering, handshaking with other automation equipment, and alarm limit outputs. Scan rates of 180 channels/second (up to 2500 readings/second on a single channel) will increase test productivity.
- Combines functions of DMM, switch system, and datalogger
- True 6-1/2-digit (22-bit) resolution
- Choice of 12 switch/control plug-in modules
- 80 differential input channels (with 300V isolation) for measurement and control
- Convenient front panel inputs
- Free LabVIEW™, LabWindows/CVI, Visual Basic, C/C++, and TestPoint™ drivers (IVI style)
- GPIB and RS-232 communications capabilities
- Free ExceLINX™-1A datalogging software