Home > Lab > Quality Assurance
10-Step Quality Assurance Process
- Make sure that the equipment that our customer is looking for is exactly what they need to perform their tests. Several alternatives can be suggested by our engineering team.
- Invest in the best equipment available from the best qualified vendors and manufacturers.
- Troubleshoot to detect electrical and mechanical defects. Repair (if necessary) and refurbish if equipment is not new.
- Always calibrate test equipment to manufacturer's original specifications using instruments traceable to NIST and issue calibration certificate.
- Provide standard accessories and documentation.
- Clean and inspect to ensure units are free from cosmetic imperfections. Set proper voltage for intended location.
- Custom-wrap and package in shock-resistant foam, send with guaranteed tracking procedures.
- Guarantee the Liberty Test Equipment 10-day Right of Return privilege for 100% refund.
- Provide trouble-free 12-month Liberty Test Equipment warranty on most refurbished, and manufacturer's warranty on new equipment.
- Follow up with expert customer service and technical phone support